Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 8, 2009

High End Purse Hanger




































Every woman has asked themselves these questions before when they go out for dinner or drinks......


"Where do I put my purse??"
On the floor?? No! Definitely not hygienic especially with all these super germs flying around nowadays.

On the back of the chair?? No, I don’t want my purse or wallet to get stolen.

On my lap?? No, not the most comfortable or convenient solution either.

If you have the same concerns as I do, then worry no more and here is a chic, fashionable and practical solution to a common problem that every woman has~~

.::Purse Pal::.
Purse Pal is the answer to your questions!! Our stylish purse hooks are a mini bag hanger suitable for all types of handbags. Simply attach the round medallion to the edge of a table or counter top and the slip-resistant cushioned pad on our purse hangers will hold your handbag securely next to you and off the dirty floor.

Simple and Easy to Use!

Let Purse Pal do the job of looking after your beautiful purses for you!

Sit back, relax and enjoy your drinks and dinner!

contact me at purse_pal@yahoo.com for enquiry

No comments:

Post a Comment